We offer a selection of following services:
- Writing from scratch. Original custom written academic materials individually completed in accordance with your paper requirements.
- Business writing. Select this service if you need a CV, content or cover letter to be written by our professional team of writers.
- Rewriting. Select this service if your paper requires up to 70% of content modification.
- Editing. The content of the paper will be modified up to 30%.
- Proofreading. Select this service if your paper requires correction of grammar, spelling and punctuation mistakes by our professional writers without adding any additional original content.
To place orders please complete the Order Form on our website. Upon placement the order will be processed by our Support Team managers who will assign the most qualified writers and will provide them with instructions and requirements for your assignment submitted by you. Your personal details will always remain confidential. All stages of communication between the writers and the customers are performed through our Support Team representatives.
Our company is officially registered in London, UK. Besides, we have three Customer Support offices in the US, UK and Europe.
All the academic papers provided by our company are custom written from scratch. Before the completed order is sent to the customer, our Support Team representatives thoroughly check each paper through special plagiarism-detecting software that was individually developed for our company for content originality verification.
If you choose such services as proofreading, editing or re-writing, you are responsible for providing the writers with additional materials, which must be initially plagiarism-free. If such materials or any original paper instructions contain plagiarized parts, neither the writer nor our company can be considered responsible for the improper completion of the assignment.
To learn more, please visit Money Back Guarantee section on our website.
We apply MLA, APA or Harvard formats to different types of academic papers depending on their requirements (margins, spacing, font, page numbers, reference style, etc.)
The basic guidelines are:
- 275 words per page;
- Double spacing;
- 1" on all sides (top, bottom, left, right);
- 12-pt. Times New Roman, Courier or Arial.
Paper sources include: WebPages, journals, magazines, books etc. used by a writer to complete a particular academic assignment.
After being completed, the paper will be proofread and thoroughly reviewed by an ENL writer (native speaking editor) from our company. Please note that the minimum deadline for this type of service is 8 hours, and 30% of the order price will be additionally charged for this option.
Since plagiarism is unacceptable in our company, we provide you only with original papers that are individually completed for each customer. The paper you receive is 100% original and written according to the instructions specified in your order form. The completed orders are kept in our database only for some period of time, during which the only people who can access it are you and the writer assigned to the order. Such works are not subject to reselling or distributing to other parties.
Essayleaders.net guarantees absolute confidentiality of any personal information of our service users. No such information provided by you will be disclosed to the third parties.
You will be requested to provide us with the following contact information: your email address, phone number and a name to ensure prompt communication between you and our Support Team in case of necessity.
Our company uses payment methods which are totally secure for the customers. Your credit card details are not required to be specified in the order form. You are the one who enters this information on the secure payment page of a selected payment system. Once the payment is processed and the order status changed to “Paid”, you will receive a confirmation of successful payment to your email.
If you are not sure of the order price for your particular assignment, or hesitant about our ability to find a professional writer suiting your needs to complete the order in accordance with the instructions provided, you are encouraged to use the free of charge “Free Inquiry” option. You will be requested to specify the same information as in the Order Form with the only exception: you will not need to proceed with the payment until you receive our prompt reply to your request with cost options indicated by our Support Team and make a decision to place an actual order.
Upon completion of the assignment by the writer, its preview version will be uploaded to your personal account page on our website or sent to your email in .pdf format. You will need to download and thoroughly check the completed work. Should you find the quality of the assignment satisfactory, upon your approval a .doc version of the order will be delivered to your account page or email.
According to our Revision Policy, should you consider the quality of the completed order requires additional revision or modification, you will be offered an unlimited number of revisions, which are free of charge during a certain period of time. However, the comments for revision shall not contradict the initial order instructions. Please, check our Revision Policy for more details.
While filling in the Order Form please select files uploading option in the corresponding field of the order form. The additional files will be uploaded to your personal account on our website after the order process is complete. In case if technical failures occur, these materials can be forwarded to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The minimum price we offer is $7.90 per page. Should you select writing from scratch option, you will be delighted to find lower prices for other types of writing services.
The order price is based on the following criteria: the academic level, number of pages, order deadline and additional features you may select (writer’s category, summary page, editing, etc.) Please note, that you are not charged for the title and bibliography pages. Besides, you can contact our Support Team via phone, chat or email to request a discount for your order, which varies in accordance with the criteria mentioned above, as well as the complexity of the paper itself. More information about the prices can be found under the “Pricing” tab on our website.
When placing the order, you as a Customer can select amongst the following writers options:
- Best available writer: any highly qualified writer available at the moment of the order assignment , who is proficient in the related subject/field of study;
- Top writer: a professional writer with academic writing experience of more than 5 years, background in particular areas and subjects, who performs the best quality works and holds either Master’s or PhD degree;
- Preferred writer. This option should be selected in case you have previously placed an order with us, enjoyed the quality of the work completed by one of our writers and want him/her to be assigned to your next order as well. Please remember to indicate the ID of the preferred writer or the previous order number.
- ENL (English as Native Language) – native English speaking writers proficient in various academic fields of study;
- ESL (English as a Second Language) – non-native English speaking writers. Despite English not being their mother language, all of them have a very good command of it and can complete any assignment at a high professional level.
You are welcome to contact our Customer Support Team 24/7 in case you have any comments or questions about our service.